My name is Shalik Jogwe, a Wildlifer from Chandrapur. I am working in the field of wildlife conservation, Basically interested in the study of Tigers, since last 4 years. Though you may feel that this is a short stint, I have been part of these forests for the past 18 years and know them like the palm of my hand.
During this long stint I have witnessed many changes in the Regular as well as Protected forests of Chandrapur and Wardha District.
The intention to start this blog is-
1. To share the information on forest and wildlife, specially concerning Chandrapur and Wardha District.
2. To Discuss various problems arising due to various issues like Poaching, Uncontrolled Ecotourism, Deforestation, Encroachment, etc. in our conservation efforts.
3. To Discuss how to make Ecotourism a less disturbing factor for conservation efforts
in this area
4. All other issues that are Directly/Indirectly related with the task of Conservation.
5. To Discuss and Share Experiences/Difficulties/Arrangements in Exploring Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve (TATR).
I would request you to visit TATR to experience its rich biodiversity and may be you could even give us some suggestions to improve our conservation efforts. We need your valuable support.
Please fill in "Contact Us" form given in the right to contact us or Feel free to CALL at +91 9420303020 , +91 9595936369 & +91 9372069911 .
Please give your valuable time,
YOUR LITTLE SUGGESTION OR WRITE-UP MAY DOES A GREAT JOB IN CONSERVATION EFFORTS.